New York, NY
Club Monaco is an international brand that designs and creates modern yet timeless clothing and accessories for women and men. Since its first store opened in Toronto in 1985, Club Monaco has been recognized by fashion influencers for its thoughtfully designed, purposeful collections featuring relevant, wearable pieces, fine fabrics and exceptional fits. In 1999, Club Monaco became a subsidiary of the Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation.
Ralph Lauren has partnered with HireVue to maximize your opportunity to tell us why you are perfect fit for this role. No need to wait for a call back, interview today! The process is simple, find a quiet place, navigate to the below link providing the requested information, and answer a few short questions on video. For more information about the interviewing process, see below.
Copy and paste this URL link:https://ralphlauren.hirevue.com/openvue/ZfLzSMeKuw/
OverviewA Keyholder will develop professional skills that will contribute to the financial growth of the company. He or she will be responsible to support the goals of the company and the individual store. A keyholder is expected to deliver on the company’s customer service expectations, operational and loss prevention procedures, and people development process. They will assist managers with their responsibilities in order to meet the standards and expectations of their roles, which may include merchandising, inventory or employee experience related functions.
- Protect the customer experience in all areas
- Help achieve clienteling and data capture goals in order to drive sales and maintain customer focus
- Ensure daily monitoring and execution of sales
- Provide a friendly and welcoming environment
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with established dress code and image guidelines
- Maximize personal sales at all opportunities, including additional sales at cash wrap
- Assist in conflict resolution with client issues
- Communicate product and customer feedback to managers
- Achieve personal SPH goals*
- Support management team with training new associates on customer service standards and product knowledge
- Supervise sales floor and provide direct supervision for an abbreviated period of time in the absence of a store manager on the floor
- Supervise and develop sales associates as necessary
- Responsible for all opening/closing procedures of the store on all designated shifts as per the store hours of operation
- Ensure strict compliance and adhering to the application of policies and procedure
- Key Holders will be able to process returns, but cannot execute employee purchases
- Assists the Management Team with inventory preparations and participate in the actual Inventory
- Ensure operational integrity & asset protection compliance in day to day operations & practices
Visual Presentation/Store Maintenance
- Actively participate in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to: daily stock maintenance and order, stock receiving and processing, product transfers, maintaining sales floor standards, and flips
- Be knowledgeable of the store's merchandise, back of house and front of house layout
Skills and Requirements
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of retail experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills supporting a team environment
- Strong English communication - verbal and written / Multilingual is a plus
- Excellent time management/project skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
- Comfortable and confident in making effective autonomous (and group) decisions in a timely manner
- Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results
- Dedicated to high levels of Customer Service and Sales Productivity
- On the job special projects that have developed depth of related experience an asset
- Physical Demands:
- Hours/days of work can be varied due to the demands of the business
- Must be able to work shift standing and walking and able to lift approx 20 lbs.
- Must be able to pack, unpack and move stock when supporting in receiving / stocking store functions.
Club Monaco is a dynamic, rapidly growing retail brand that continues to offer modern style and a unique voice within the fashion and retail industries. Headquartered in New York City’s Chelsea Gallery district, Club Monaco can be found in over 140 locations worldwide with stores in the United States, London, Paris, Sweden, Canada, Hong Kong, Seoul, Beijing, and Macau.