Summary:The Marketing Coordinator, Communications and Events is responsible for coordinating the marketing team’s programs, initiatives and activities. They support the marketing campaign as well as special projects for their area of expertise, and assist with the group’s administrative tasks.
- Coordinate the logistics of special marketing events (national and regional conventions, the national sales meeting (NSM), product events, symposiums, commercial sponsorships, internal events, etc.)
- Coordinate various marketing projects, initiatives and programs in line with the marketing business plan.
- Support the marketing campaign (writing, content revision, approval process, translation, design, invitations, registrations, surveys, content integration, etc.)
- Support, manage and/or coordinate the content of different digital platforms used by the team (intranet, Internet, Showpad, Marketo and other platforms).
- Responsibilities for the different digital platforms are distributed annually among the coordination team.
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team, coordinate and liaise with external firms, handle billing, monitor departmental processes, manage emails and requests sent to the Marketing inbox, and stand in for an absent marketing coordinator colleague.